"In coordination with the 40th Tokyo Motor Show,The limited Gran Turismo 5 Prologue free demo will synchronize with manufacturer's unveil events on the show floor to provide players the latest information and updates to the demo. In addition, live reports of the motor show and motor sport related news can also be downloaded through the demo.
* An exclusive download title for the Playstation 3 with Playstation Store online service. Playstation 3 must have a Internet connection in order to download.
* Demo cannot be downloaded with a personal computer or install from other memory media.
* Available to download from Oct. 20th, 2007 to Nov. 11th, 2007
* Demo will include 7 playable cars as follows:
o Lexus IS-F
o Nissan GT-R
o Mazda Atenza
o Subaru Impreza WRX STI
o Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
o Daihatsu OFC-1
o BMW 135i Coupe
* Demo will include 1 course -Suzuka
* Player mode:
o Single player mode with races up to 16 cars.
o No online play for the demo.
* In coordination with the 40th Tokyo Motor Show, new cars will be unveil in game between Oct. 23 to Oct. 25
* In game video contents included:
o Gran Turismo TV with previews and reports.
o Show floor reports direct from the 40th Tokyo Motor Show through Gran Turismo TV.
o Motor Sport related news."